Zoe Butler was just trying to make lunch when she confronted with the biggest shock of her life. This twenty eight year old mother of two in the U.K faced the shock when she opened an ordinary can of Princes Tuna. Well you might surely be thinking what can be shocking in a tuna can, but there was something too shocking.
Instead of just containing fish chunks as advertised there was a mystery ingredient on it. Zoe found a small, gross, purpleish creature starring right at her. When she turned it around and pushed it with a fork she saw it looking back at her. She got back to the store from where she had brought the can and contacted the manufacturer.
What happened next is truly amusing. Watch this video and tell us how you would react if you had ever faced this sort of situation. Honestly if this had happened to me, I would have definitely peed on my pants with fear.
SHARE this video with your friends and family if it surprised you!Share on Facebook